Our Blog

Stunning Abstract Photograph For Loneliness

When I miss you,  I feel that I need you so much, I can't be a lone without you, you are my soul without you I'm dead. These words doesn't have the effect of loneliness like these stunning abstract photographs. There's a lot of things the words can't appear the with the real feelings and emotions. Watch these stunning photos captured by the photographer  Julie de Waroquier  and others that show you the meaning of being alone.

Unconscious life
Walking on a dream
Welcome to my place




a quest for beauty by temporary peace
chained by temporary peace
All my frail hopes
Back to reality
Cry me a river
flowers stream by snowfall lullabyd
Her own world
I don't fit this world
I have to go
Left alone
Live for the future
The road
The weight of your words
Time goes by like a train

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inbox-Out Designed by Templateism | MyBloggerLab | Published By Gooyaabi Templates Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.